Stainless Steel Receiving Cup
Exclusively designed for the R-220 - Sleek and easy to hold
While most manufacturers are reluctant to making cups due to its complicated nature of production, we’ve at last found a craftsman that will make this product possible.
This Fuji-Royal original product was inspired by the European travel-sized cutlery case that is currently displayed at the Tsubame Industrial Materials Museum in Niigata Prefecture.
Toyonari Ito (Biography from Tsubame Industrial Materials Museum)
- 1915 — Born in Nagoya City
- Obtain a PhD at Nagoya University
- Active as both a doctor and an artist, receiving multiple awards
- Starts his spoon collection when buying his first spoon in Ginza upon moving to the city to enter the medical station at The University of Tokyo Hospital.
- Travels Europe to study Western medical science and collect spoons
- Studies abroad in Paris (University of Paris) as an auditor at the Louvre Museum
- 2001 — passes away at the age of 86
Toyonari Ito’s spoon collection with approximately 5,000 spoons is currently exhibited at the Tsubame Industrial Materials Museum.
- Stainless Steel
- Product Dimensions
- W90 x D75 x H95 mm
- 130 g (4.5 oz)